Lets Get Together
Join us for an adventurous, authentic and inspiring evening to celebrate all things COMMUNITY - held by your empowered Collab leader Helen Wilkes.
This brand spanking new event format draws together all our favourite (and famous) event elements, in one!
YOGA: We'll open with a guided meditation.
CONVERSATION: Helen will be facilitating an uplifting, thought provoking conversation about why you should give AF about community and what holds us back from truly showing up into one.
CONNECTION: Expect an intriguing, safe and exciting exercise/game that will see you make empowering & meaningful connections with your collab tribe. (i cannot even with how good this is)
FOOD & FROTHS: We'll share pizza & non alcoholic drinks to nom on throughout.
This event will be unique, authentic and everything you didn't even know you needed, until you did. Esp post Covid disconnection.
This event isn't for
- Those who don't want to be part of an authentic, powerful community.
- Those who want to sit on the sidelines and not get involved.
- Those who don't care about finding or being in a powerful community.
- Those who aren't ready to be brave & show up
This event is for..
- Everyone who wants to feel more connected to people who actually live in there hood!
- Who is scared of showing up but really wants too build and grow their community.
- For those who want to have 'beneath the surface' chats' in a safe and held environment
- For those who love a lol as much as they do a deep af chat.
This is for anyone part of our community who want to lean in a little deeper or those of you who keep wanting, watching and waiting to be all up in the incredible Collaborative Community vibe (and man, is it a vibe). Now is the time.
Book in and let's get amongst it!
Friday October 30th
Members: Free | Non Members: $39
Ticket includes Pizza & a drink / this event will not include a yoga practice. Wear any clothes you feel comfortable in!
Members: Any cancellations made within 48 hours of the event will incur the full event fee of $39.