4 week beginners course
Join Collab founder Helen for this empowering 4-week course on all things yoga.
What you’ll learn:
- Foundational yoga poses in the Vinyasa practice (what our studio mainly teaches), Breath work and a short intro to yin and restorative yoga so that you feel clear and confident in practicing all styles.
- Tips, hacks and tricks to get the most out of your yoga practice on a physical, mental and energetic level.
- What to give your attention to in your practice, and what to stop worrying about!
- The Collab’s approach to yoga practice, ensuring you feel supported, safe and are getting the most out of your practice!
- Lots of time for questions and workshopping of all poses.
- Confidence to stroll into any yoga class feeling empowered AF.
This course is for those who are new to yoga. Maybe you went to one class and didn’t enjoy it, but you’re ready to try again!
You’re someone who wants to be part of an interactive course where you can ask questions, understand how those poses work with your own unique body and it's quirks. While you’re certainly interested in de stressing and becoming more flexible, you also want to approach the practice in a light-hearted way. You want to be in an environment that loves all things yoga, but doesn’t take it So. Damn. Seriously.
While you want to learn the main poses, you also want to learn a bit more about Breathwork, meditation and rest #exhaustedmuch.
You want to learn tools that support you to feel empowered on your yoga mat.
If this is you, you’re in the perfect place my friend!
Mondays 7.45pm - 8.45pm
Starts October 12th.
Non members: $149