Riding solo in paradise.
'Open Wide' Bali retreat - May 12-17 - $1599 early bird until Feb 28.
We've all been there.
Arriving to a work conference, networking event or party where we don't really know anyone.
Our partner couldn't make it and the one person we actually know just can't be glued to us all night, despite our many silent pleas.
So here we are, clutching to our drinks for dear life, surrounded by people we don't know, so we talk about the weather (i mean thank god for the weather chat) and the people are nice but if we're honest, we wouldn't choose to spend the day, night or weekend with.
You've been there, right?
This is what comes up a lot when people think about coming on a yoga retreat, alone. The cringe worthy moments they've endured once or a 100 times (hand raises) during what it means to be a #adult.
I catch wind of things like:
- What if i have NOTHING to say to anyone by hour 2 and i have 5 WHOLE DAYS with people.
- What if they are all nice enough but i just wanna hang in the rain forrest not 'having' to talk and smile and be 'on' and instead just relax, read my book and lie down.
- Will i get along with everyone? are they like me?
- Has this crossed your mind too?
So if you are someone who really, REALLY wants to join our upcoming Bali retreat but your friend/partner can't make it.
and you're sat thinking, will i pass up 5 nights on the probably the BEST yoga retreat of your life because it might go something like the above. Right?
Well, this is for you.
Now my guess is that if your still reading you've at least been to the studio, you or a good friend of yours is a collab member, or you just love our insta/fb/emails.
You like or love what you have felt, seen or read from us and fall under one of the following pieces (skip to the one relevant)
You've been to the studio or a member.
- Wow these people are actually friendly and kind and warm. I like it here!
- They laugh when they fall over, say sorry when they accidentally kick me in the head in warrior 3!
- They actually TALK TO EACH OTHER like a family, a group of old friends would.
- I LOVE BEING A MEMBER HERE SO MUCH WHAT WAS MY LIFE BEFORE!
Your mates a member.
hey are always going on about the easy to be with, interesting, laid back (and awesome) peeps they get to hang with in class and or at events.
You follow us online.
Because you relate & resonate with us.
Like us you are spiritual - into yoga (or you want to be!) - you LOVE having those deeper then surface conversations BUT you also have your feet firmly planted on the ground - enjoy a really good laugh - hey maybe you love drinking a beer and having a dance to your fav music once in a while.
My guess is that you wouldn't even be thinking about joining this retreat if you didn't know deep deep down that it has the power to be one of the most uplifting experiences with the most uplifting people.
That it might just be the one thing that you don't just need, but that you want.
So, what you are you waiting for?
Who are you kidding? ( you can't fool us with your 'i'm not sure' whilst you smile wildly at the thought)
Just do it already!
Put your $500 deposit down now and start dreaming of Bali today.
Your Collaborative squad awaits you.